Auction Terms & Conditions NOTE: Your registration or bidding on a lot at our auctions signifies you have read, understand, and are bound to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to or understand any of these Terms and Conditions, DO NOT BID. It’s the buyer’s responsibility to understand all the terms and conditions prior to submitting all/any bids.
1. MUST BE 18 or older to bid.
2. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD:
* All items are being sold “AS-IS, WHERE-IS”, without warranty or guarantees expressed or implied and with all faults.
*All sales are FINAL. Bid accordingly as there are NO RETURNS.
*Once you place a bid, it cannot be retracted.
*The above items are described to the best of our knowledge. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the items.
*The information provided by the auction company is believed accurate; however, no guarantee or warranty for its accuracy, errors or omissions is given.
*Descriptions are provided to help identify an item and create interest. Descriptions are not complete or exhaustive. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid is a binding contract.
*It is up to the buyer to determine the condition of the item BEFORE they submit a bid.
*Bidder inspection is encouraged. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
3. REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card, required contact information, and agree to the terms and conditions before placing a bid. There will be a $1.00 charge to your card to verify bidder identity. This charge will be refunded. HOWEVER, that card is not automatically charged for your purchase. You will need to provide a credit card at pick-up for payment.
4. INVOICE PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS & TYPES ACCEPTED:
PAYMENT DUE AT PICKUP! Pay at 414 South Oak St.
b. Credit Card. An additional 4% fee will be charged for all credit card payments. Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover.
c. Good Check.
No items will be released until payment is collected in full. All unpaid bidders will be banned from future auctions and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Buyer specifically waives the right to dispute or deny payment for any purchases made with a credit card. DECLINED CREDIT CARDS: Any bidder with credit cards that are declined at time of payment will be charged a $10 processing fee to run another credit card or to run the same card at a later time - NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. PICK-UP: NO SHIPPING! LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! PAYMENT DUE AT PICKUP!! Purchases must be paid in full before items are picked up.
6. RESERVE AUCTION: All Greiner Real Estate & Auction LLC "online auctions" are "Reserve" auctions. Therefore the auction company reserves the right to establish or change bidding increments, remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, add minimum bids or reserve prices, cancel reserve prices, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event. Suspend or cancel the bidding of any buyer at any time. Change, modify, delete or add to descriptions, photos. Change auction closing time, inspection or removal times. Rescind the sale of any or all items regardless of high bid upon auction conclusion. Greiner Real Estate & Auction LLC permits the registration and bidding of any party as long as they meet the registration requirements and terms and conditions including sellers, members, owners, employees and associates of Greiner Real Estate & Auction LLC. The auction company is not responsible for technical or communication problems, website outages, browser incompatibility or any connectivity issues. Items for sale by court ordered Bankruptcy are subject to the approval of the appointed Trustee and Bankruptcy Court.
7. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
-Greiner Real Estate & Auction is not responsible for accidents or theft.
-All announcements made on the day of auction shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral.
-Greiner Real Estate & Auction reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
-For internet-only auctions, Greiner Real Estate & Auction reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in case of system failures.
-Buyer agrees to reimburse Auctioneer for any and all costs incurred, including its reasonable attorneys fees, expert fees, and court costs, which result from or are incurred due to Buyer's breach or attempted breach of these terms and Conditions. In Addition, Buyer agree to indemnify and hold Auctioneer harmless from all loss, cost, expense and other damage (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs),directly or indirectly sustained by the auctioneer or seller, arising from or related to related to Buyer's failure to comply with these terms.
-If action is necessary to enforce the terms of this agreement, the purchaser agrees to pay attorney fees and costs associated with collection or action. All buyer contracts will be subject to the Keokuk County legal jurisdiction and the laws in the State of Iowa.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms