Auction Terms & Conditions NOTE: Your registration or bidding on a lot at our auctions signifies you have read, understand, and are bound to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to or understand any of these Terms and Conditions, DO NOT BID. It’s the buyer’s responsibility to understand all the terms and conditions prior to submitting all/any bids.
1. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD:
* All items are being sold “AS-IS, WHERE-IS”, without warranty or guarantees expressed or implied and with all faults.
*All sales are FINAL. Bid accordingly as there are NO RETURNS.
*Once you place a bid, it cannot be retracted.
*The above items are described to the best of our knowledge. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the items.
*The information provided by the auction company is believed accurate; however, no guarantee or warranty for its accuracy, errors or omissions is given.
*Descriptions are provided to help identify an item and create interest. Descriptions are not complete or exhaustive. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid is a binding contract.
*It is up to the buyer to determine the condition of the item BEFORE they submit a bid.
*Bidder inspection is encouraged. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
2 REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card, required contact information, and agree to the terms and conditions before placing a bid. There will be a $1.00 charge to your card to verify bidder identity. This charge will be refunded.
3. BUYER's PREMIUM: 5% with a cap of $750 per item. 5% Buyer’s premium applies to item purchased at this auction. You will be charged an additional 5% on top of the amount you bid for each item you are the winning bidder on. An additional fee of 4% will be charged on items paid for with credit card. See invoice payment requirements & types accepted for additional information.
4. INVOICE PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS & TYPES ACCEPTED:
****Amounts <= $1500 -> Buyer must pay with credit card/debit card -or- cash AT PICK UP if item is less then or equal to $1500. You agree to make payment for all items purchased with credit card/debit card –or- cash at time of pick-up. A credit card processing fee of 4% will be charged for all payments made with credit card/debit card. Payment options: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. No items will be released until payment is collected in full. All unpaid bidders will be banned from future auctions and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Buyer specifically waves the right to dispute or deny payment for any purchases made with a credit card. DECLINED CREDIT CARDS: Any bidder with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $10 processing fee to run another credit card or to run the same card at a later time - NO EXCEPTIONS!
****Amount >$1500 -> Buyer must pay by wire transfer for any item over $1500. Wire transfer must be completed within 2 business days of auction.
5. PURCHASING VEHICLES & OTHER TITLED ITEMS: Buyer must be over 18. Buyer will be required to complete paperwork on all tilted vehicles. Buyer must have valid driver's license to purchase titled items. BUYER WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A PROPERLY WORN MASK DUE TO COVID-19 to complete the paperwork.
6. PICK-UP: NO SHIPPING! LOCAL PICK UP ONLY! Purchases must be paid in full before items are picked up. Items must be picked up at 414 S Oak St, Richland, IA 52585. Pickup will begin on Thursday, September 24 at 10 am. Items are not to be picked up before then. Please call 319-694-4522 to arrange pick-up.
You are responsible to bring the manpower, shipping, packaging materials, carts, etc. you need to remove the lots. The auction company will be able to assist with loading outside equipment, but cannot guarantee staff will be able to assist everyone. Any items not paid for or picked up within 14 days of the concluded auction will be deemed abandoned and sold at a future auctions or returned to the seller unless prior arrangements are made and agreed upon by the auction company. If you are unable to meet these guidelines and pick-up times, please DO NOT BID. There will be NO REFUNDS and can lead to a permanent decline of your account with Greiner Real Estate & Auction.
7. SOCIAL-DISTANCING DUE TO COVID-19: When pick up items please use 6-foot practices. If purchasing a titled item(s) buyer will be required to wear a PROPERLY WORN MASK while completing paperwork.
8. RESERVE AUCTION: All Greiner Real Estate & Auction LLC "online auctions" are "Reserve" auctions. Therefore the auction company reserves the right to establish or change bidding increments, remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, add minimum bids or reserve prices, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event. Suspend or cancel the bidding of any buyer at any time. Change, modify, delete or add to descriptions, photos. Change auction closing time, inspection or removal times. Rescind the sale of any or all items regardless of high bid upon auction conclusion. Greiner Real Estate & Auction LLC permits the registration and bidding of any party as long as they meet the registration requirements and terms and condition including sellers, members, owners, employees and associates of Greiner Real Estate & Auction LLC. The auction company is not responsible for technical or communication problems, website outages, browser incompatibility or any connectivity issues. Items for sale by court ordered Bankruptcy are subject to the approval of the appointed Trustee and Bankruptcy Court.
9. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
-Greiner Real Estate & Auction is not responsible for accidents or theft.
-All announcements made day of auction shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral.
-Greiner Real Estate & Auction reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
-For internet-only auctions, Greiner Real Estate & Auction reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in case of system failures.
-Buyer agrees to reimburse Auctioneer for any and all costs incurred, including its reasonable attorneys fees, expert fees, and court costs, which result from or are incurred due to Buyer's breach or attempted breach of these terms and Conditions. In Addition, Buyer agree to indemnify and hold Auctioneer harmless from all loss, cost, expense and other damage (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs),directly or indirectly sustained by the auctioneer or seller, arising from or related to related to Buyer's failure to comply with these terms.
-If action is necessary to enforce the terms of this agreement, purchaser agrees to pay attorney fees and costs associated with collection or action. All buyer contracts will be subject to the Keokuk County legal jurisdiction and the laws in the State of Iowa.